søndag 23. oktober 2011

Day 2 in Toronto,Canada!

Dear diary, 24.july 2010

Oh my god, it is amazing here. I love it!

Toronto is actually quite similar to Norway, except that they speak English, and it is a little nicer here.





Very pretty, as you can see on the pictures.


What we did today was so artist

ic and exciting! My little brother plays hockey, therefore it’s great that we’re in Canada, which is the home country of hockey. That is also one of the reasons why we went to vi

sit The Maple Leafs Gardens today, which is Toronto’s maple leafs stage (Toronto’s official hockey team) they now play their home games at the Air Canada Centre, at Bay and the Lakeshore. But they used to play their home games at Maple Leaf Garden

s, at Church and Carlton. After we had seen around, we went to the shop were they sold supporter equipment, and if you know me well, you probably know that I’m the all-time tourist. So I had to live up to that and bought myself a jersey! Too bad that it’s the end of the season.







We also went to see the famous CN tower today. DAMN, it is insanely high. Dad said something about 554 meters. I have NEVER seen such a high building in my life before, it’s amazing. I really wonder how they managed to build it.


Mom nags at me about hurrying up no, because we’re about to go out and eat, and I’m still writing here. I’ll write more for you tomorrow.

- Iman

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar