lørdag 22. oktober 2011

The day before Canada!

Dear diary 22.july 2010

I look forward to tomorrow, because we’re going to Canada. It will be so much fun! We are only in Toronto for four days, because we’ve been in the U.S. for such a long time, and Mom and Dad need to go back to work. I am actually visiting one of my best friends in Canada, Jane Francis. She is also in Toronto, visiting her family. I look forward to meeting her again. I’ve really looked forward to the Canada trip, and I’ve found a lot of facts. Hihi.

One of the facts was that that the Canadian flag is known as “The Maple Leaf”, and the flag consists of a white center field with a stylized 11-slot maple leaf on a red background, but you probably knew that. Before this flag was used, there were three others.


Well; this was it, and I’ll write more for you tomorrow.

- Iman

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar