søndag 23. oktober 2011

Day 3 in Toronto,Canada!

Dear diary, 25.july 2010

Oh my god! No words can explain how exhausted I am right now, earlier today I caught up with Jane (do you remember that I mentioned that I was meeting her while I was here in Toronto?) anyway, I met her at a cafeteria, and we talked for almost two hours. After our long stay on the cafeteria, we shopped for hours at the Vaughan Mills. It is absolutely fantastic range of shops here (imagine me in heaven, hehe) the only drawback is the insanely long queues, but it was all worth it.



Later tonight my family and I are attending at a baseball game, and I’m actually excited. This is a bit strange, because I don’t understand the game. The baseball game is probably the last fun thing we’re going to do, before we pack our stuff and head back to Norway first thing to morrow.

No I’m going to enjoy my last night here in Toronto, I’ll write more when I’m back in little Norway.

- Iman

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar